Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Nice To Meet You

My wife and I have been lucky to have 3 different dogs since we were married.  And living in a metro area makes it a sometimes challenging endeavor regarding when and where to walk them.  We're not into the dog park, so we usually take our guys for a lap or two or three around the neighboring blocks.

Our dogs have gotten the chance to meet a bunch of friends this way, and off the top of my head I can immediately think of about a dozen different dogs by name that our current pet knows quite well.

But I can't say the same about the dogs' owners.  Sure, I know Beau, Crockett, Joshua, Henry,  and the rest, but I have absolutely no clue regarding their owners' names.  And I would venture the same is true the other way around as well.  Maybe it's different in the suburbs.  I'd love to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment